13 January 2013

Commitment to... Anything

I'm usually good with attribution, but I lost this one. Mea culpa.
I'm almost 29. Crap. And frankly, the most stringent commitment I can make for myself is to attend a beekeeping class once a week for the month of January.

So, with that in mind, I'm making the commitment RIGHT NOW to write a blog post everyday until my birthday on February 2. Besides, I've been feeling restless and angsty and altogether far too much like a pissant, and I think that having this creative pursuit that I'm bound to will help break the monotony of work and job applications. Don't you worry, it will likely involve a lot of my typical kvetching about work, but maybe I'll remember how to be optimistic every once in a while, too. HA.

I crack myself up; and after all, what is this blog are most blogs if not mental masturbation?

P.S. Kat, I will count this as capitulation, at least in part, to your nagging.

No comments:

Post a Comment