18 February 2013

On the Go

I finally got a new phone. My old iPhone 4 was in shambles. I'd never updated the operating system because my computer is ancient and is too old for the newer versions of iTunes. I dropped that thing so many times that after replacement screen three, Adam patently refused to work on it again. For nearly a year, I've used a phone with a shattered screen, spotty service, and outdated software. And it worked!


But, a few nights ago, I treated myself to an upgrade to an iPhone 4S and have had my nose to the screen ever since. It's a wonderful time-suck, and I've spent way too much time downloading new apps to aid me in my daily quest for a real job and a modicum of sanity. It also has a fancy Blogger app that now allows me to write on the go. I hope to post more often as a result of having it, but I'm not making any promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment